Summer Residential English Course
- Certificate of Achievement
- 3 or 6 Weeks
The Aim of the Program
- To reinforce the students' existing English language skills through listening, speaking and reading, to enhance their confidence and to make them aware of how to acquire com-municative skills in a multi-cultural environment;
- To introduce participants to the Greek culture and to explain the role of the community, family, media and education in Greek society;
- To provide developmental opportunities for students to become inclusive, culturally com-petent, as well as effective leaders in their interpersonal relationships with family and friends, careers, communities, and the hospitality industry.
Location & Accomodation
Glyfada known as the "Greek Riviera," about 12 Km from Athens City. Glyfada the most exclusive Green Suburb of the Athenian Riviera.
Palmyra Beach Hotel in Glyfada, and is fully equipped 4* hotel with training facilities. Double or triple room accommodation.
Everyday activities available:
- Every Friday offsite lessons - visits to museum, visit to 5 Resort hotels etc.
- Sightseeing - Acropolis, Old Historical City, Museums,
- Vouliagmenis Lake
- Allou Fun ParkBeach - Swimming pool - Beach sports
Tours for extra charge:
- Cape Sounio (a half day tour)
- 3 Island Tour (Poros, Ydra, Egeina) (1 day)
- Delphi (1 day)
- Mykenae, Epidauros (1 day or 2 days)
- Santorini Island (2 days)
- Mykonos island (2 days)
- Many other gorgeous Greek islands are available to visit during weekends.